- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried dates
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts and seeds
- 1/4 cup canned peaches (drained)
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Set aside 1/2 a cup of desiccated coconut in a small bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into a blender and blitz until ingredients are well combined and form a dough (if too dry add water 1-2 teaspoons at a time)
- Using the small bowl of desiccated coconut previously set aside. Roll dough into small teaspoon sized balls and coat with additional coconut
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set
- Big, juicy, fruity bites ready for the week!