- 2 150g white fish fillets
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200c fan-forced.
- Cut the bulb end off the bok choy. Wash well and pat dry. Chop the ends off the beans.
- Lay two pieces of aluminium foil out on a tray. Assemble half the bok choy and beans on each piece of foil.
- Chop the chilli & 1 tbsp of coriander finely. Use less or no chilli if you can't tolerate it.
- Whisk the soy sauce, honey, garlic, olive oil, chilli and chopped coriander in a small bowl.
- Lay one piece of fish on each piece of foil. Split the sauce mixture between the two and pour over the fish. Fold the foil up and seal well at the top.
- Pop in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes before opening the parcel. Serve with carbohydrate of choice, wedge of lime, and extra coriander leaves.
Gluten free adaptable:
- Use tamari instead of soy sauce
Low FODMAP adaptable:
- Switch honey for maple syrup
- Remove crushed garlic
- Use garlic infused olive oil instead of plain
- Most white fish will work well with this!
- We love barramundi as it adds a richer flavour and cooks so well in the parcels.