- 1 cup cashews
- OR 1 cup macadamias
- 1 cup rolled oats (or Quinoa Flakes for GF option)
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 10 medjool dates (or, soak 1/2 cup dried dates in boiling water then drain)
- 2 limes
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g vanilla protein powder
- extra shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Prep Ingredients: Deseed the medjool dates. Zest 1-2 of the limes and then juice both. Melt the coconut oil.
- Place the nuts, oats, coconut, dates, lime juice & zest, oil, protein and vanilla to the food processor or stick blender. Blitz until all the nuts are crushed and the mix forms a dough.
- Pour coconut in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into teaspoon sized balls and then coat with extra shredded coconut.
- Place in a container and set in the fridge or freezer for at least 30mins;