- 1 cup of cooked quinoa (1/2 cup of quinoa, 3/4 cup of water)
- 1/2 red onion minced finely
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 capsicum diced
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1.5 tbsp of ground cumin
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add quinoa and water into a pot and heat until boiling with a lid on.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 min until water has evaporated and quinoa is cooked, set aside to cool
- Prepare all the vegetables and mix together into a large bowl.
- Add in cooled quinoa and lime juice, olive oil, and spices
- Toss and enjoy!