The simplest of bars ready for a snack, adventure or lunchboxPrep Time 10 mins
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180deg and grease a slice tin with a light smear of butter or spray oil.
2. Add oats to mixer bowl , chop for 3 sec | Sp 5 | MC on
3. Add the sugar, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla to the oats and mix for 10 sec | Sp 4 | MC on
4. Finally add your chosen flavour additions and mix for a further 5 sec | Sp 3 | MC on
5. Press mix into a greased slice tin and bake in oven for 15-20mins
6. Once cooled, slice into 12 bars.