- 2 cups milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 1/2 cup jam of your choice
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice (optional)
- chopped fruit (optional topping)
- unsalted peanuts (optional topping)
- Combine milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and peanut butter in a medium sized bowl or container.
- Mix until well combined.
- Separate mixture into 4 jars/containers (or 2 containers if nutrition plan specifies 2 serves).
- Add 1/4 of the jam to each of the containers.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to soak for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Serve topped with optional toppings or as specified in your nutrition program