- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 ripe pears, quartered and sliced
- 4 cups (200g) rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup goat's cheese, crumbled
- For Dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat walnuts in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until they start to brown. Toss them every minute minute to stop them from burning.
- Transfer to a plate an allow to cool.
- Combine sliced pears, rocket leaves, cranberries and goat's cheese in a bowl.
- Top with toasted walnuts
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small container and mix until well combined. Drizzle over the salad according to the desired taste.
- Serve as a side or as specified in your menu.