- 4 cups of milk (your choice on type)
- 2 cups of short-grain white rice (arborio is perfect!)
- 400g can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 scoops (~120g) of vanilla whey protein
- Additional add-ins: sultanas or berries
- Place all ingredients in the rice cooker and stir to combine.
- Put lid on and switch to 'cook'. Keep it at this setting for 10mins, before putting the setting back to 'warm'.
- Keep the rice cooker on warm for 20mins.
- Once done, rice should be thick and creamy. Serve hot or cold.