- 1kg potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp moroccan seasoning
- Prep Ingredients: Wash the potatoes, leaving the skin on.
- Preheat oven to 180-200°C and line an oven tray with non-stick paper.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into wedges.
- Place in a microwave safe dish and cook for 4 mins on high.This starts the cooking process to create some delicious wedges with an added crunch
- Drain any fluid from the potatoes and coat with oil and seasoning.
- Line on the tray and bake in the oven for 50-60mins until golden brown.