- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup apricots
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tbsp firm apricot jam
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (except for dark chocolate) in a food processor and blitz until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 12 small ball of roughly the same size (best if you get your hands dirty!)
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and zap for 30-60 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted.
- Use a skewer or a form to roll the balls into the melted chocolate.
- Place onto a tray and allow to cool until the chocolate is set.