- 2 cups uncooked sticky rice
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- OR 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- nutritional yeast
- Add rice and stock to rice cooker
- Allow rice to cook
- Once rice is cooked, in a large bowl (or in the rice cooker), combine the cooked rice, soy sauce and maple syrup to taste.
- After mixing, press into a square baking pan or slice pan to about 4-5cm thickness. Top with some brown sugar, salt to taste, and nutritional yeast, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool
- Cut up and wrap into ~ 10 individual bars