- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Queens salted caramel essence
- 1 medjool date
- 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Prep Ingredients: Deseed the medjool date and soak in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and mash the date with a fork to make a date caramel. Add 1 teaspoon of warm water to get a smoother consistency.
- To a jar add the rolled oats, milk, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, chia seeds and Queens salted caramel essence to a jar.
- Close the jar, shake to combine.
- Layer it up! Take your date caramel and place on top of the oats, then take the remaining 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter and layer on top.
- In a small bowl combine the vanilla yoghurt and cocoa powder then layer this on top of the oats, date caramel and peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Whip it out the next morning and top with a chocolate drizzle, crushed nuts or cocoa powder.