- 200g extra firm tofu
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small capsicum, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- Herbs of choice
- Oil (for cooking)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- Add oil to frying pan pan and saute onion and garlic until softened.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Break apart tofu using a fork or spoon, and then add to the pan
- Add herbs of choice and combine.
- Add spinach and avocado and stir through or serve separately.