- 1 x avocado
- 1 x onion, diced
- 1 x capsicum, diced
- 1 x zucchini, diced
- 200g extra firm tofu
- 7g garlic, 1 clove
- 75g mushrooms, 1 cup, diced
- 80g baby spinach, 2 cups
- 2g mixed herbs, OR herbs of your choice
- 10ml olive oil, 1/2 tbsp, for cooking
- Add oil to frying pan pan and saute onion and garlic until softened.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Break apart tofu using a fork or spoon, and then add to the pan
- Add herbs of choice and combine.
- Add spinach and avocado and stir through or serve separately.