- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup fennel, chopped
- 1 cup of Fresh Mozzarella or Bocconcini cheese
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- large basil leaves
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place quinoa in a sauce pan with 1 1/2 cups of water. Bring to boil and cook until the quinoa has absorbed the liquid and has softened.
- Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Combine cucumbers, avocado, tomatoes, red onion,fennel and Mozzarella (white) in bowl.
- Add quinoa to the mixture and top with pepitas and basil leaves.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and mustard together with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.